domingo, 9 de octubre de 2011

INTELLIGENCE TEST


In this picture we can see my graphic of multiple intelligences. There are eight types of intelligences: linguistic, logical, interpersonal, intrapersonal, musical, visual/spatial, naturalistic and kinaesthetic. 

The type of intelligence that predominates in my graphic is the interpersonal. This means that I am a person who likes to mix with other people and likes the team games. Then, the visual, linguistic and intrapersonal are in the second place. And the music smart is the last.

I am surprise that the picture smart has a very high percentage because I didn’t think it would be important to me. And about the others types of intelligences, I agree with them because I know that music smart is not my predominate intelligence: I just like listen to it but I don’t like make it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario