martes, 28 de febrero de 2012

Self-evaluation of your oral presentation

Do you use any resources: powerpoint, video, images, sound, real material...? We use a PDF.

Are there just key words to explain your message? We put only the key words.
Are you looking at your audience most of the time? Yes.
Are you reading occasionally from your notes? I only read when I got nervous.
Do you organize your ideas in order of importance (chronological order), with different parts? Yes, we organized the ideas in order.
Do you introduce new information to your audience? Yes, we explain first the introduction and finally we do the conclusion.
Is your information detailed and comprehensible? We chose the most important information and we used comprehensible words.
Do you give/show examples? We show some pictures about her and her family.
Do you know how to pronounce all your words? I tried to pronounce well the words, but I know that in someone I pronounce wrong.
Dou you speak in a fluid continuum or with breaks and interruptions? Some interruptions because I was nervous.
You are your teacher! :-) FINAL MARK: 9

 2- Think :-) : What have you done well ? What do you need to improve? I thing that we do a good project because we tell the most important things about her life. But I need to improve a lot my pronunciation.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario