sábado, 3 de marzo de 2012

Lol




This film talks about Lola’s life. She is a teenager and her life is complicate. Her parents are separated and she lives with her mother and her sisters. Lola begins to discover the adult world: drugs, sex…  Marion and Lou are their best friends and they care her.  She is in love with Maël, the most handsome boy at school. Finally, they get a couple.
It is a very cute film and I recommend it.

Lol is the diminutive of Lola and also means Laughing out loud.  

3 comentarios:

  1. Tura I love this film too. I watched Lol with you in Laura's house. I remember that we cryed a lot!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Girls I agree for you this film is a very beautiful! I watched this film once upen a time and I like very much!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Right, I'm gonna see it too!
    Next year we talk about teenage problems, we may watch it in English!

    That's a quote I've thought for you, hope you enjoy it !

    "Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation."
    Brian Tracy

    ResponderEliminar