jueves, 14 de junio de 2012

FINAL POST


In this post I have to choose my best post in 4th ESO and the best blog in our class. For me my the best post is about the wishes,  make wish. I wrote this writing some months ago. It isn’t the post most long but I think that the vocabulary is more difficult than the others. I think the content is good and I use also some difficult words, for example fulfill and pursue. I was doing this text during a long time because I didn’t know what talk about but finally I decided to risk with that post. I love the photo that I put in the blog because it’s in a gift picture and it’s too honey.

The best blog in my opinion is from Agustina. I love the sentence that she puts in the titol “free as a bird”. She writes very well and she selects perfectly well the pictures. Her posts are interesting and entertaining.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario