jueves, 6 de junio de 2013

Dialoge

-      Marcus  (speaking on the phone) Sweety, I have something to tell you… Yes, it’s important, can we meet now? It’s about the last party when you were ill at home.. Ok, see you. I love you…

-     Juliet (opening the door with a worried face) What it’s going on, baby? (She gets close to kiss him, but he turns down. Well, come in…

(They sit down on the sofa, but without any word) (Marcus decides to start).

-      Marcus I’m so sorry, I didn’t want to do it. I was drunk…

-     Juliet (she stands up and she invites him to get out home painting the door) Stop. Don’t talk anymore. I know what’s going on. You said you loved me. Didn’t you? I’m not going to belive in you again. I’m freaking out (shouting at him).

-     Marcus (Tears in his eyes) Give me a second chance. I love you, I’ve loved you since I met you, and I know I will love you forever. I’m not proud of what I did… F_ _K! It’s not fair, I was drunk, I love you

-     Juliet Bye.
(He leaves home. She closes the door. She starts to cry).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario