viernes, 25 de octubre de 2013

Write your email


Email                                                                                                             page 1of 1

From: Tura
Sent: 23th July 2008
Subject: Getting fit

Jennie, nice to hear from you. I ‘m glad you moved to England. As you know, I ‘m a bit lazy too but I really would like to join you running in the mornings but I can’t because I start school at 8 and for me it’s too early. If you want we can go running in the evening or at the weekends. Also, if you prefer we can go to a gym.

Some days ago, walking along the street I saw a new gym next to our house. We could go there together! It’s cheap and as well we can do different types of exercises and chose the days that we want to go and if we didn’t have any homework it would be perfect.

Moreover, I could teach you how to swim well. You have just to say when and where, I’m totally prepared.

I’m so excited to start our exercise routine. I think that these would be good for us because we could disconnect for a while from school and we’ll get fit.

See you soon
Love,


Tura.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario