sábado, 11 de enero de 2014

Thailand

My uncle and aunt love travelling so when their daughter grew up they decided to make a trip every year. They have been almost in every continent and their favorite one is Asia because they love their culture and also their food.  

One month ago my uncle and aunt went to Thailand for the second time. They told us that they loved this country and they were wishing to go back again as soon as they could.

They are planning to live there when they retire because of the weather, the kind people, the food and for the good environment.


The problem is that my grandmother and my cousin don’t agree with that decision because they thing that Thailand it’s too far from here and if my uncle and aunt go to live there we won’t be able to see them very often. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario