lunes, 17 de marzo de 2014

A soulmate for me


It is said that we have a soulmate foe us  and we wait the whole life to find it. The thing is, we have a soulmate? I do not agree because there isn’t any person who fits with you perfectly. Although we can find someone who is quite similar to our “ideal mate”.

In my case, I would like someone who accepts me exactly as I am. My ideal mate has to make me laugh, he has to be polite, open minded, not rude and he has to respect me. Also he has to be kind and honest. These qualities are the most important for me and if I honest, there aren’t many guys who have them. The thing is, they have these qualities but in many cases they don’t show them.


All in all, I thing that we don’t have to look for the perfect mate, we just have to find someone who makes us happy and feel good with. Someone who loves you as you are. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario