miércoles, 14 de mayo de 2014

Final reflection

My English progress from 2012-2014 and my English competence in 2014

This is my last post and it’s time to see my improvement along these two years, from 2012 to 2014. To see my improvement I’m going to compare my first written document with my last composition, and also my first oral presentation with my last one. Moreover, to show my English competence I’m going to choose my best writing evidence and my best oral evidence.

My first post in the blog was “The animal in me” and I have read it again and it is really embarrassing. I had written it three years ago and comparing my first post with my last one, I have to say that I have improved my writing skills. I think I didn’t realize that the connectors exist. Another difference is that I used to talk about boring and ordinary topics. I have noticed that I have improved over the years in grammar and vocabulary, especially with the adjectives. If I’m honest I didn’t know which my best written composition is, but if I have to choose one of all my post, that would be “Four ways to give your brain a break”.

Regarding my oral presentation improvement I have to say that I feel more confident in front of my classmates, although I need to practice my pronunciation and my tone of voice. I have to say that I hate doing oral presentation because I felt insecure and incompetent but if I have to choose my best oral presentation I would choose “Pau Casals a Prades” (my TDR) because it was my last oral presentation and I was extremely happy doing it.



All in all, I can’t finish my last blog without mention the advantages of writing this blog. At first, someone could think that writing a blog is a way of wasting time, but I can confirm that it have helped me to improve my may to explain my point of view and to increase my knowledge of English.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario