viernes, 1 de marzo de 2013

A good friend


This person is really important for me, is one of my best friends. I’ve known her since nursery school. She lives in Catelló and we always have gone to the same school. Is the kind of person who I feel comfortable with.
She is very pretty, she is skinny, quiet tall, and she has green eyes and blonde hair.
She is interested in fashion and in medicine, she is fairly intelligent and a bit bossy, she is strong-willed in all senses and also is rather chatty, she can’t stop talking. She it’s a bit insecure, shy, competitive, fair and self-critical.
One thing that I really like about her is that she is never two-faced and she has lots of qualities.
The think that I admire the most of her is her strong-will.
We are the opposite in some ways but it doesn’t matter, we are good friends and I love her.
Vocaroo Voice Message

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario