viernes, 22 de marzo de 2013

Animal in you


Bison
"Never kick a cow chip on a hot day." ~Proverb
The bison is a pragmatic, strong shouldered individuals who excel in the art of compromise. They are resourceful and dedicated to the pursuit of success.
As is typical of a herbivorous personality, the bison is a resourceful, determined individual with a strongly conservative bent. Not one to rock the boat, it avoids drawing attention to itself while it quietly goes about it business.
The stoic bison is deceptively intelligent, although most of the time its mental processing is done behind the scenes. Bison allow situations to unfold as they must without feeling the need to change the flow of events, all the while watching thoughtfully behind an implacable exterior.
As a migratory animal, bison love to travel and do so in large, organized groups. They are often seen in popular vacation spots, herding around local landmarks before stampeding off to the next predictable tourist trap.
No one would ever accuse bison of being handsome; they have plain, placid faces that are difficult to remember, and their staid temperaments complement their looks. Although their large frames can handle any physical confrontation, they would never go looking for trouble.
Conservative and fearful of change, bison steer clear of radical ideas that might engender a shift in the social order. Righteous indignation is a hallmark of a bison temperament, and they are determined to maintain their status in the workplace hierarchy.
By keeping a low profile, the bison's reputation as a methodical plodder often elicits unkind remarks from jealous associates. As a consequence of this backbiting, their implacable expressions sometimes mask a deep seated inferiority complex.

It's amazing how with only nine questions one person can be described as he or she is. In my case, the result is quiet similar as I am. I agree with most the things written. I love travelling with someone because I don’t like being alone for a long time, I need to share my experiences. I would never go looking for trouble, I don’t understand how some people like that and I’m fearful of change although I hate to accept them. Like the bison, I avoid drawing attention to myself. All in all, I think the six last words in the description are the one which I feel more identified with.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario