viernes, 14 de febrero de 2014

News

Four ways to give your brain a break


Maria Konnikova has said that we use to feel like we are struggling to process too much information every day so she explains us four straightforward recommendations to give our brain a break.
The first one is to get some sleep because many of us don't sleep as much as we have to (adults need anywhere between seven and nine hours per night). The second one is to log off because where the problem comes in is when we start to do it all at the same time. So the third is focusing one app or site at a time. Finally she recommends to be mindful, we have to take some time each day (ten minutes it are enough)  and designate them as your time to do nothing. Doing this we will u start being able to focus much more easily.
I totally agree with that article because I'm also feeling frazzled by the pressures and I feel like I’m struggling to process too much information every day. So I have to   take a breather, step back, and look at what my habits are costing me. And also I will follow her recommendations to give my brain a break.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario