viernes, 28 de febrero de 2014

TDR

My research work is based in the reconstruction of a fragment of Pau Casals’s life. I have focused on his humanitarian activity during his exile in Prades, specifically between 1942 and 1956. in my project I have explained the reasons for his exile and what he made during this period: helping refugees with donations of food, clothing and money, protesting against totalitarianism and defending the right to freedom. On the one hand, thanks to Maria Casals, my grandmother, I was able to deepen his uncle's life as she lived with him in Prades. On the other hand, with the letters which I went to look at the National Archive of Catalonia I have corroborated everything that my grandmother told me.



1 comentario:

  1. Tura you'r TDR project was fantastic, you had worked a lot the 10 was really what you earn.

    ResponderEliminar