viernes, 11 de enero de 2013

My Clothes and Me


I’m interested in fashion because it's a form of self-expression but I’m not a fashion victim. I like to look good anyway I’m not obsessed in fashion.
l don't have a definite style, I generally wear casual and plain clothes at school and at the weekend or in special events I usually look smarter and elegant. I don't like extravagant clothes so I try to wear clothes to fit the situation because if I don’t wear what I think are the right clothes I feel uncomfortable.
I rarely wear lots of various things, all styles and clothes with all colors. I don’t have so many clothes but in my opinion I have well-chosen things. Although I would like more clothes, for me they are never enough but they are expensive. I think I will never tire to buy high-heeled shoes, handbags and purses, I love them.
I think that everybody can wear whatever they want so I don’t judge people negatively because of their fashion sense. Anyway I don't try to express anything in particular with my clothes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario