viernes, 11 de enero de 2013

My Christmas tree

At Christmas, my sister and I are in charge of decorating the Christmas tree. Firstly my parents put the tree inside our house because it’s so heavy so it’s difficult for us to do it. Then my grandmother gives us the ornaments for the tree. We decorate our tree differently every year. Last year the tree decorations were green and silver, and this year we change the colors, we decorated the tree with gold and red. Finally we put the star on top. The star is the only thing that we keep so it’s always the same each year. When the Christmas tree is complete, we take some pictures and we compare them with the previous trees.


For my family, the tree is one of the most important things at Christmas because we do it together.


I hope you like my Christmas tree.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario