sábado, 24 de noviembre de 2012

Cadaqués

For me Cadaqués is the most beautiful place in l'Alt Emporà. It is a small village surrounded by mountains and most of its houses are white with colored shutters, it looks so cute.
I love the light on the white houses, the blue sea, the beaches, the narrow streets, all. 
Cadaqués is a special place in art history because some artists spent time here like Pablo Picasso, Joan Miró,  and Maurice Boitel but the most important is Salvador Dalí who had a house there. Nowadays his house is a museum.
 I have been in Cadaqués a lot of times but just for lunches or dinners, nothing special. But this summer with a friend of mine I passed some days there and we had a really good time.  We spent all morning in different little coves, after in the afternoon we strolled along the village and finally at night we went out for a while. I was surprised because I thought that in Cadaqués wouldn’t be many people in the village at night, but I was wrong. The beaches were crowded and at night there was a nice atmosphere.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario