viernes, 16 de noviembre de 2012

Sweet16!


Few days ago it was my birthday and I had my sweet16 day.

I’ve been waiting for that day during all the year.  I wished to be sixteen like all my friends because I am the youngest just for a few months.

I was born on the thirteenth and by chance this year I celebrate my birthday on Tuesday thirteenth, the day of bad luck for the some Spanish people. But for me it wasn’t a bad day. That day I had the English oral presentation and I was very nervous although in the morning I was worried, it was a great day.

After school we went to buy some ingredients to make a cake then we went to a friend’s house and all of us made a chocolate cake together. If I am honest, the cake looked like it had been made by a professional cook.

I am very grateful for all the gifts that my friends and my family gave to me. The thing that I really liked most were the notes that my best friends wrote to me, they are so lovely. Thank you so much!

My sweet 16 wasn’t a big celebration like in North America but it was so fine because I spent “my day” with the most important people for me in these moments.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario