sábado, 24 de noviembre de 2012

Dreams

Dreaming is one of the most mysterious and interesting experiences in our lives. But what we know about dreams?

Dreams can have different emotions on you, such as frightening, exciting, magical, melancholic or adventurous but the most common emotion experienced in dreams is anxiety and the negative emotions are more common than positive ones.

Dreams can last for a few seconds, or as long as twenty minutes. You can have different dreams in only one night, but most of them when you get up you can't remember what you dreamed. I rarely remember my dreams, and if I can remember them, they are nightmares.

Someone told me that if you drink water before going to sleep, the next day you can remember most of your dreams. I will try it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario