sábado, 24 de noviembre de 2012

Best job

This year the Olympics were in London and a lot of companies associated their products with the Olympics like Nike, Procter & Gamble, Coca-Cola, McDonalds...
Wieden and Kennedy Portland created for me the most memorable Olympics 2012 ad was ‘Best job' by Procter & Gamble. This video follows four child athletes on their path to the London Olympic Games with the support and the care of their mothers every step of the way.
I don’t know why but I’m move every time that I see this spot. I imagine all the effort,  the dedication that athletes  and their families go through and think of the bravery and optimism which all have to endure.  I don’t think that everybody is able to be an athlete so congratulations for the people who were or are athletes and I encourage keep training to reach success the future ones to.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario