sábado, 24 de noviembre de 2012

See you soon, then


I have decided to write a story which it teaches us that true love can overcome everything. I’m going to talk about Dear John.

This film follows the life of a soldier, John. He falls in love with Savannah during his holidays but after two weeks he has to return in the army and they decide to exchange letters to each other after he is deployed to the war. Because of the long time without see each other, Savannah send him the last letter because she has become engaged to someone else. Some years later, John goes to visit her but Savannah is already married. John asks Savannah why she did not even call him and she says it was because just hearing his voice would make her change her mind and she felt she had to marry Tim, his husband, because he was ill.

When John goes back in the army he receives a letter from Savannah telling him that Tim died. In the end of the letter she had written "I'll see you soon, then."

Finally they see each other again in a coffee shop. The films finish with both of them hugging.
I think that this film is very emotional, I loved everything. In my opinion the characters were chosen perfectly and all the landscape was lovely. The best phrase in the story is “see you soon, then” because it says that they in the future will see each other again. I really recommend you this film, I’m sure that you will enjoy it. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario