sábado, 24 de noviembre de 2012

Oral Presentation


Marina and I talked to you about the Tukanas tribe. We decided this topic because is another way to explain the pas from childhood to adulthood which we thing that is the most important and difficult.

Presentation: In my opinion we made a good presentation. It was structured and it wasn’t too complicated so all the audience could follow without any problem. We showed you different photos, not too many but I think there were enough. Like some classmates we used the Prezzi to do our presentation. We chose this program because we think that it’s very clear and pretty.

Body language and eye contact: I think that I have to improve my body language because maybe the others can understand me better. During the presentation I didn’t read my paper but I didn’t look at all the audience. So the next one I will try not to be nervous to improve my body language and eye contact.

Structure: The structure of our presentation as I said before it was clear and you can follow all the different parts of our project.

Content: I think that we explained you a lot of new information. We chose the pas from childhood to adulthood because all of us are in there, so it’s more interesting. In my opinion the content was very good because we had been looking for all the things that we talked to you and we think that we chose good information.

Language: We didn’t use very difficult words but as we were nervous we did some errors which we realized when we had finished our presentation.

Pronuntation: In my case I tried to pronounce as good as possible but I know that in the future I will be able to do it a lot better. I have to improve it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario