viernes, 11 de enero de 2013

My new year’s resolution



In this New Year my intention is to change some of myhabits and do new things. Some of them are: enjoying every minute, spending less money and saving it, help others, be more patient with my sister, try the food I think I don’t like but I have never actually tried, read more books, be a better person, plant a tree, be fearless and don’t repeat the same mistakes. Also, I need to be more organized because this year we have a lot of exams and I should combine work with friends and family, and keep fit so I’m going to do regular exercise to keep myself healthy and look and feel better.

                                                                      And the most important:  LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario