martes, 26 de noviembre de 2013

email to teacher

hi Sònia, I'm Tura.

First of all, I’m going to start by mentioning some of my short term goals which I’m sure that I have to face. My main objective to this year is earning good grades. For that I have to struggle with my studies, organize my homework and don’t give up on myself.  Also, I would like to meet my challenges in the future because now I don’t have any idea of what I want to be.
In addition, my long term goals are getting a scholarship, travelling around Europe by the interail with my friends, working one summer in New York doing whatever and finally I would like to live in different cities during a time to know well others countries.
Most of people have dreams and specially the young ones need to be advised to meet their goals. And that’s what Obama does. He has goes the high schools around America to talk about the benefits of education. In his speech he tells to the students that every single one of them has something to offer and they have the responsibility to discover what it is. That means that everyone has some good quality and we have to find them. To get that, we have to don’t give up to become good at things through hard work. 
This activity could be difficult to write for some of the students. In my case, talking about my dreams create confusion in myself. Maybe because I’m quite insecure to make decisions and the truth is that I’m really scared for the future. But I have one thing crystal clear: I’m going to put my best effort to get into university. And then I will see. All in all, I have to keep going.

tura.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario