viernes, 29 de noviembre de 2013

nip-tuck dialogue

Blair: do you hear about the lately trend? 
Amy: no, I haven’t a clue. What are you talking about?
Blair: about the surgeon!
Amy: what’s up?
Blair:I can correct my imperfections
Amy: really? are you kidding me?
Blair: Why, what’s wrong?
amy: I think that is not necessary
Blair: why? if I could be perfect...
Amy: perfect? nobody's perfect, Blair!
Blair: but with the surgeon you could be!
Amy: hold on! what do you want to correct about yourself?
blair: my nose, my boobs... all the things that I can.
Amy:absolutely  nonsense.
Blair: Nowadays the image is the most important thing, isn’t it?
AMY: I don’t agree.
Blair: if you have a good image you can get a better job, a better partner…
Amy: But the beauty isn’t as important as personality!
Blair: during all my life my appearance harms me. Now i have the possibility to change it. so, i will do it.
Amy: Ok, it’s your life
Blair: yeah,
Amy: you can do whatever you like...

1 comentario:

  1. Oh a nice conversation. I agree with the mod of all the characters, because if you don't feel good with your body you can change it and also it's better don't operate nothing of your body if its no necesari.

    ResponderEliminar