viernes, 22 de noviembre de 2013

Sweet 17!

Last week it was my birthday and I decided to celebrate it with my friends in two weeks time as soon as we have finished all the exams.  Even though on Saturday night the girls phoned me to watch a film. The truth is that I didn’t want to go because I had lots of homework to do however they convinced me. Finally I went thinking that we would watch a film but when I entered at the room, I saw all my friends there! I didn’t expect to see them. I was moved and I couldn’t say anything, for a long time after my legs were still wobbling and my heart was beating like crazy.

They prepared the dinner and the cake. Furthermore they gave me pictures of all of us since we were little. I just can say that they are incredible people and they make me happy. Love you guys!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario