viernes, 17 de mayo de 2013

A whole day in Barcelona

Some days ago I went with a friend of mine to Barcelona to visit my cousin who lives there.
We got on the train but the screens didn’t work so we didn’t know where we had to get off. We shared the coach just with a foreign man. Suddenly the man asked us where we were but we couldn’t answer him because we were in the same situation, we didn’t have any idea. Finally we saw a poster outside which showed where we were, unfortunately was our train stop. We got off and we looked for my cousin. After a while, she phoned me and told me that we had to take the underground. So we did it but we arrived thirty minutes late. Then my cousin invited us to a Mexican restaurant and the three of us went shopping.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario