viernes, 10 de mayo de 2013

Like some, love some, trust none

“Like some, love some, trust none”, this phrase was said by Wiz Khalifa, an American rapper. He is quiet famous around the world for his songs, style and quotes.
If I 'm honest, I don't like too much rap and I rarely listen to this type of songs. Although I really like Wiz Khalifa's. I admire him because He always says what he thinks. In my opinion, people like him because they identity themselves with what he says.
 “The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all off your flaws, mistakes, and weaknesses and still thinks you’re completely amazing.”
I'm shy. Most people don't take the time to get to know me. They don't take the time to explore the real me. So i'd like to thank everyone who has. Everyone who didn't miss out".
 “Worrying is stupid. It’s like walking around with an umbrella waiting for it to rain.”
These are some quotes, as you can see he tells the truth about life and it makes you think about it. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario