viernes, 31 de mayo de 2013

My friends


 


It’s the end of the term and I want to dedicate my last post for my friends because probably they are the only people who knows me exactly how I am. Although they know that I am not perfect, my friends accept me as I am. They are too important for me, they are a huge part of my life and I feel comfortable and complete with them. They get the best part of me.


 

I really need them, they are people who make me smile every day. I think that we have a tight relationship because we have known each other since the nursery school and we have grown up together, so we have lived the good and bad moments together. They just make me happy.

They are one of the best things that I have and they never going to be substituted for anyone else.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario