viernes, 17 de mayo de 2013

I just need summer



 

I’m counting down the days until school finishes for summer. I can’t wait to finish school, I just need vacations. If it could be possible I’ll say I need six month vacation, twice a year. I’m sure that most of the students need the same as me. But before summer we have the final exams. They are so hard and they stress me. The last month before summer I’ll have an exam every day so every afternoon and every weekend I’ll be studying to get the highest mark possible.
I hate doing exams in good weather because I can’t concentrate. That’s why on the third term my marks are always lower, but this year has to be different, I have to concentrate and study hard. And finally when I finish the exams the holidays will start.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario