sábado, 23 de febrero de 2013

Formal letter


Castelló d'Empúries

C/ Segre nº27

11th January 2013

Castelló d'Empúries

INS Castelló d'Empúries

C/ Rentador

 

 
Dear Mrs Pintó,

 As you know, I am a student from this high school and I am writing to you to tell what I really think about our high school.

On the one hand, the appearance of the building it isn’t so much pretty and I think the high school should be decorated to look better, warmer. Also, in my opinion, the teachers don’t make the most of the digital blackboards because most of them don’t use them, so we don’t need one IWB for each class. As well we don’t take advantage of the charming room and of the dining room, I think these spaces should be used better.

 On the other hand, we are too many people in the classes so sometimes it is really difficult to pay attention all the time. Another thing are the outings, the students of batxillerat need them because we have to decide what we are going to study, so we need to visit the universities to get ideas.

Although I have to say that I really like go to this high school because I feel comfortable there and if I ever had have the opportunity to change from this high school, I wouldn’t do it.

 I am looking forward to hearing from you.

 Yours sincerely.

 Tura Puig Casals

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario