sábado, 23 de febrero de 2013

Skii


I have done some sports like tennis, volleyball and rowing. I started playing volleyball when I was six years old but I left it to play tennis. I really liked tennis but after more than five years playing this sport I got bored so I wanted to play a new one. Then with my friends decided to start rowing.  It wasn’t very popular but we wanted to try it. We have been doing rowing for two years but because we haven’t got a trainer we can’t continue for next season.

Although my favorite sport isn’t any of those. My favorite sport is skiing, I love it. My father taught me when I was six and I really enjoy skiing. The only thing that I don’t like about skiing is that you have to get up very early, but when I arrive at the slopes it is worth it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario