viernes, 1 de febrero de 2013

Memories never die


When I was a child I wished to be an adult, I wanted a car, a big house with many pets, eat what I wanted, see my favorite TV programs all day, more responsibility, my own numerous family, money to buy things, it didn't matter which ones.

But I didn't see that when you are a child, you don't have any worries, maybe you are worried if Santa doesn't bring you gifts because last week you didn't eat all the food, but this it is all.

As time passed, you have more responsibilities, your friends change, you too and you are able to see that the live is more complicated than you first thought. Then your wishes change.

Now I wish to be a child again because my childhood was perfect although then I didn’t realized it.  However, I’m growing up and I have to accept what I have and be happy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario