sábado, 23 de febrero de 2013

Ride on a tandem


Each summer I spend a few days in the camping Almata with my family and my friends. When school finishes we go there for a week. The fact is that I spent most of time with my friends: Paula, Ona, Berta and Irene. We have a tent just for us so we can do what we want. All day we stay in the swimming pool or in the beach and at night we go out but sometimes we have to take care our litter sisters and brothers while our parents are cooking or buying food in the supermarket.

Last year I fulfilled one of my wishes: ride on a tandem. It seems easy but it’s a bit difficult because you have to be coordinated with your partner.  It was so funny because at first of all we didn’t have any idea how to rides it, but at the end we managed it.

1 comentario:

  1. Tura, I have wrote about that too. You have to download our photo with tandem.
    Beautiful blog :)

    ResponderEliminar