viernes, 22 de febrero de 2013

Oral Presentation


Lidia, Xantal and I talked to you about the some customs and traditions in Britain.

Presentation: In my opinion we made a good presentation. It was structured and it wasn’t too complicated so all the audience could follow without any problem. Like some classmates we used the Prezzi to do our presentation. We chose this program because we think that it’s very clear and pretty.

Structure: The structure of our presentation as I said before it was clear and you can follow all the different parts of our project.

Body language and eye contact: as the last project, I think that I have to improve my body language because maybe the others can understand me better.

Content: in my opinion the content was good and we explained you new information about some customs and traditions.

Language: We didn’t use very difficult words but as we were nervous we did some errors which we realized when we had finished our presentation.

Pronuntation: I have to improve my pronuntation and speak without fear.

FINAL MARK: 8

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario