domingo, 27 de abril de 2014

Interview with a career expert on your interest


-        Good morning, I have heard that you are an archaeologist. Is that true?

-          - You are right; I have been working on it for twenty years. Why? Are you interested on this degree?

-          - Yes, next year I’m going to university and I would like to start an archaeologist degree.  But before I would like to ask you some questions. Do you mind?  

-          - no,  of course, ask please. 

-          - Thank you. Where did you study?

-          - I studied in the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona and the third year I went to Berlin to do the first six months. I really enjoyed that experience and I recommend you to do it. Because I learned many things, not just about archaeology, I learnt how to do everything on my own, meeting new people who spoke other languages and also I help me to grow faster.

-          - Yes, I have been considering that option. I wish to go to Germany or Greece.

-     - Good options. Also you can do the master aboard, I did it in the USA. It was also a great experience. My advice is to travel a lot, meet new people and learnt as much as possible.


-          - Thank you, I really appreciate your help.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario