domingo, 27 de abril de 2014

Places to go before I die (1)


Since I was a child, my biggest dream has been travelling around the world. Obviously, if I had money and time I will go to everywhere but it’s quite difficult to have money and time. So I have decided to make a list about the places which I want to go.

Firstly I would travel though Europe with an interrail because I think that is the cheapest way to visit the European countries in a short time. In that way you have the chance to visit most countries and decide which you like best and then you can go back again and spend more time.  I’m looking forward to visit Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Hungary, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Switzerland, Turkey and specially Germany and Greece. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario