domingo, 27 de abril de 2014

Places to go before I die (2)


As you could read in the previous post I have started to make a list about the places which I want to go. After visiting the European countries I would like to visit New York, I think that most people would like to go there to visit the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, Central Park, Brooklyn Bridge, the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller center, Grand Central terminal and obviously Times Square. And also I would like to go to the MOMA (the museum of modern arts), watch some musical and join a basketball mach. 

Furthermore I would like to do the U.S. Route 66, also known as the Will Rogers Highway for the same as reason I want to do the interrail: it’s cheaper and also you can visit many places in a shorter time.

Lake Louisa and the Niagara Falls in Canada are places that I’m really looking forward to go, too.

1 comentario: