lunes, 28 de abril de 2014

NOMOPHOBIA: THE BIGGEST PHOBIA IN THE WORLD?


-          - Amy, can you hear me? Hello?!

-        -   Oh, sorry Jane! I’m talking to Jake about the new TV show on MTV.

-         -  That sounds interesting but can you talk with him later? I’m here, next to you to talk and to have a conversation!

-        -   Sorry, that is true! But first let me check my phone for missed calls or messages.

-        -  Amy! You have nomophobia! You have fear of being apart from your phone; you are constantly topping up your battery life and using it in inappropriate place, like now! Why can’t we have a conversation? Why do you never turn your phone off?

-        -  I have a problem, I think.

-        -   Do you think so?...  Don’t worry. I’m going to help you. First of all, turn it off.

-        -  Why? No, no please.

-         -  Turn it off. You have met me, not Jake.

-          - Ok, but what if someone phones me?


-         -  That person can phone me. Don’t worry Amy, people used to live without phones and were also happy!  










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario